7902 County Rd. 32
Bristol, NY 14424
Est. P&I payment: $452.59/mo
Description for 7902 County Rd. 32, Bristol, NY 14424
PRETTY PARCEL THAT OFFERS MANY USES AND OUTSTANDING FEATURES! RECENTLY SUB-DIVIDED. VERY PRETTY COUNTRY SETTING THAT OFFERS A LARGE BARNwith ELECTRIC & WELLS, THE LAND OFFERS WOODS & WOODED AREAS,LRGE.MEADOW PERFECT FOR GROWING OATS>AND A RELAXING STREAM THAT RUNS ACROSS THE FRONT & CONTINUES ON THE WEST SIDETHEN BRANCHES OFF LEFT & RIGHT. IF INTERESTED IN BLDG. PARCEL OFFERS OPEN AREAS,WOODED OR PARTIALLY WOODED AREAS. WALKOUT and/or DAYLITE LEVELS POSSIBLE. MINUTES TO BRISTOL MTN. and 5 MI. TO BRISTOL AERIAL ADVENTURES. MINUTES TO CANANDAIGUA & HONEOYE LAKES, GOLFING, HIKING & FISHING AND ALL THE ACTIVITES , ATTRACTIONS, & CONVENIENCES THE FINGER LAKES OFFER YEAR ROUND. BY APPT., CALL ME EASY TO SHOW.CARETAKER ON PROPERTY.
My Notes for MLS #R1044400
- Development Status: Plan Approved
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Lots, Land, Farms, and Seasonal/Camps
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Buildings Structures: Barn - Wood
- Driveway Description: Dirt,Stone/Gravel,Turnaround
- Exterior Construction: Wood
- Land Features: Clear Lot,Creek/Stream,Scenic View,Water View,Wooded - Partial
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 800
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 1,100
- Lot Information: Residential,Rural,Subdivision
- Lot Number: 3
- Num of Acres: 19
- On Waterfront YN: 1
- Road Frontage: County
- Styles Of Residence: Other - See Remarks
- Topography: Hilly,Level,Rolling,Scenic,Slight Slope,Steep Slope
- Waterfront Description: River / Stream / Creek
- Waterfront Footage: 600
- Waterfront Name: Other
- Utilities Available: Telephone
- Utilitieson Site: Electric,Water
- Waste Disposal: Septic Required
- Water Supply: Well
- School Tax: 970
- Total Taxes: 1,635
- Town County Tax: 665
- School District Name: Honeoye
- Available Documents: Boundary Data,Deed,Survey
- Conditions Terms: Sell As Entirety/Will Not Subdivide
- Possible Uses: 2nd Home Development,Agriculture,Horses,Other - See Remarks,Recreational,Single Family Development
- Seller Provides: Survey
Street View Not Available
Directions to 7902 County Rd. 32, Bristol, NY 14424
FROM RTS. 5 & 20 TAKE RTE. 64 HEADING SOUTH. COUNTY RD. 32 IS ABOUT 4 MI. RT. TURN ONTO CTY. RD.32-ABOUT 3 MILES. PARCEL IS JUST PAST SOUTH HILL RD.
The listing information for 7902 County Rd. 32, Bristol, NY 14424 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Mitchell Pierson, Jr., Inc.
Get Financing for 7902 County Rd. 32, Bristol, NY 14424
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Wine Trail Properties's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Wine Trail Properties, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Wine Trail Properties are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Wine Trail Properties shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 09/20/2017 at 7:28pm